Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to sharpen), ceramic for the fine side (to hone), a soft-grip ergonomic handle, and easy-to-use preset angles.
Unit can also hone and sharpen serrated knives. Wash exterior with mild soap and water, hand dry. Limited warranty against manufacturers defects. 8" x 3¾" x 1½".
- 2 stages of sharpening for German angled knives
- Carbide for coarse side (sharpen)
- Ceramic for fine side (hone)
- Soft grip ergonmic handle
- Can also hone and sharpen serrated knives.
- Brings your Wusthof knife back to the original factory edge
- Easy to use as angles are preset
- Wash exterior with mild soap/water and hand dry
- Made in China
For nearly 200 years, Wüsthof has produced professional-quality cutlery of extraordinary strength, balance and comfort. Beautifully designed knives feature handcrafted, high-carbon stainless-steel blades that keep a lasting, razor-sharp edge and resist rust and stains. Founded in Solingen, Germany, in 1814, Wüsthof is in its seventh generation of family ownership.