KitchenAid® Custom Pourover Brewer
Pourover coffee with drip-brewing convenience.
Looking to master the art of pourover coffee? Click here for a step-by-step how-to from one of our bloggers.
- Automated pourover brewing technology pairs the flavor and control of the manual pourover process with the programmability and convenience of a traditional coffee maker
- Advanced heating technology heats water to the perfect temperature for fully infused flavor
- Medium and Dark roast settings adjust the brewing cycle to account for each coffee’s roast profile
- Carefully timed and calibrated water release evenly saturates grounds to extract every nuance of coffee flavor and aroma
- Meets the stringent Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA)
- Progress bar provides a visual display of the brewing process, from heating, to pouring and then steeping
- Cup selector makes it easy to adjust brewing from two to eight cups
- 24-hour programmability
- Manufacturer: KitchenAid
- Model: KCM0802OB, KCM0802CU
- Material: Stainless steel, metal, glass, plastic
- Dimensions: 15.1" x 8.7" x 11"
- Capacity: 8 cups
- Weight: 9 lb.
- Watts: 1200 W
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe exterior clean; select components are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
What's In the box? Show
- Glass carafe
- #4 filter starter pack
- Coffee scoop
Featuring machined stainless steel burrs and grind settings that adjust in half-step increments for precise control, this professional-grade coffee grinder...See product page for full details »
Experience the same exquisite Italian espresso and cappuccino that is served in the world’s finest restaurants. illy uses a blend of the finest 100%...See product page for full details »
Automatic pour over coffee brewers are becoming more and more popular, and KitchenAid certainly has a contender in this fight.
The brewer looks sharp on my counter and it produces an amazing pot of coffee. Features include being able to select the number of cups to brew, selecting the brew strength, and selecting a delay time to start the brew cycle.
The brewing process takes almost 11 minutes, but that is due to the pour over brewing process. Pour over brewing is a more time-intensive process, allowing the coffee to steep before sending it on to the carafe, but once you allow for the additional time, I think you'll be glad you did.
1 year ago
1 year ago
4 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
I measured the manufacturer's recommendation of 68 grams of coffee of regular Folgers ground coffee. I must say - this is a very good cup of coffee! I think I'll be very pleased with this purchase.