Wüsthof Classic Straight Meat Fork, 7"
- The classic triple riveted knife series
- Forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic materia.
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- As a carving or serving fork, you´ll have a good hold on most anything
- Made in Germany
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Size: 7"
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
Simple-to-use steel makes it easy to keep knives razor sharp.See product page for full details »
New Two-stage sharpener brings all your German-angled knives back to their original factory-created edges. Sharpener features carbide for the coarse side (to...See product page for full details »
New From Wüsthof, renowned cutlery makers for nearly 200 years, comes the Wüsthof Classic line. Each knife is precision-forged from a single piece of...See product page for full details »
3 months ago
Questions & Answers