Gaggia® Espresso Machine for illy Capsules
This handsome, space-saving machine performs as beautifully as it looks. Since illy’s signature blend of 100% Arabica coffee never leaves the capsule, there’s no cleanup required. It offers push-button simplicity and an auto-frothing Panarallo wand that lets any cappuccino lover steam milk like a pro.
EASILY CREATE AUTHENTIC ESPRESSO
Simply insert your selected iperEspresso capsule, press the brew button, and in seconds you’ll be sipping Italian espresso right in your own kitchen. A programmable cup-volume button lets you adjust the amount of espresso brewed, ensuring the perfect cup every time.
MAKE CAPPUCCINOS, LATTES, TEAS AND MORE
While many single-serve machines do not offer steaming and frothing capabilities, the Gaggia for illy features an integrated steam wand and hot water dispenser, making milk-based beverages or teas a breeze to prepare.
RECYCLING USED ILLY IPERESPRESSO CAPSULES IS EASY
Now you can enjoy the ease of single-serve espresso with less of an environmental impact. Sur La Table® is excited to partner with illy to recycle your used iperEspresso capsules. Just bring them in to any store, and we’ll do the rest. Learn more »
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 105399
- Use: For use exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules. (Capsules sold separately)
- Capacity: Removable 1-liter water tank
- Dimensions: 8½" x 13" x 11"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Italy
Effortlessly makes delicious, authentic Italian espresso from pre-measured, single-serving Arabica coffee capsules. Illy’s signature two-phase extraction results in a rich, smooth espresso with velvety, long-lasting crema. Choose from four flavors: dark roast, medium roast, decaffeinated or lungo. Capsules sold separately.
MINIMAL CLEANUP REQUIRED
Capsules keep coffee from touching your machine, so there’s no coffee oil buildup. Plus, you can enjoy 12 shots before emptying the used coffee container.
MAVEA WATER FILTER
Uses a four-stage filtration process to purify tap water, ensuring delicious-tasting beverages. Also reduces scale and mineral buildup.
PATENTED TWO-STAGE EXTRACTION PROCESS
The result is espresso that’s supremely smooth and deliciously aromatic with a rich, long-lasting crema.
- Simple, one-touch brewing with illy iperEspresso capsules
- illy’s patented two-stage extraction process delivers smooth, delicious espresso with rich, long-lasting crema
- Integrated steam wand and hot water dispenser for preparing teas or milk-based beverages
- 15-bar pump and stainless-steel boiler for quick operation
- Programmable cup-volume button allows you to adjust the amount of espresso brewed
- Height-adjustable tray accommodates almost any cup size
- Enjoy 12 shots before emptying the used coffee container
- Removable 1-liter (33.8-oz.) water tank
- Four-stage filtration process purifies tap water and reduces scale and mineral buildup
- For use exclusively with illy iperEspresso capsules. (Capsules sold separately)
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.