Gaggia® Accademia Espresso Machine
Two powerful stainless-steel boilers let you switch from boiling to steaming and back with no downtime. A 15-bar pump ensures perfectly extracted espresso every time. Pre-infusion function ensures maximum flavor and aroma extraction, and the Mavea water filter has four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale buildup.
Also features an automatic two-stage cleaning cycle for the removable milk container, a separate steam wand for frothing milk or dispensing hot water, and an integrated, professional-quality ceramic burr grinder. Made in Italy.
FAST AND INTUITIVE
The Gaggia Accademia features two powerful stainless-steel boilers that heat to brewing temperature in seconds so there’s never a wait. User-friendly controls feature dedicated buttons for espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, caffe, caffe lungo, and hot water. With just the press of a button, you’re moments away from authentic Italian espresso drinks.
HAVE IT YOUR WAY
Fully programmable beverage options deliver your ideal beverage every time. Easily set your desired temperature, strength and volume, and this smart machine remembers your “usual.” You can even program milk selections with minimal, normal or no-froth options. Plus, you can always override programming to prepare a special drink without affecting the programmed settings.
Features two powerful stainless-steel boilers that heat to brewing temperature in seconds, so there’s never a wait. Plus, you can switch back and forth between brewing and steaming with no downtime.
PROFESSIONAL QUALITY CERAMIC BURR GRINDER
Quietly grinds just enough beans for each shot, ensuring optimum freshness and flavor in every cup. Adjust grinder to suit your preference with seven fineness settings. Includes a double-lid bean hopper to keep whole beans fresh till you’re ready to brew. Also features a dozer bypass system for those who prefer pre-ground blends.
Infuses grounds with hot water before brewing to extract aromatic oils, enhancing the flavor and aroma of your drink.
AUTOMATIC STEAMING SYSTEM
Features a unique milk-management system that automatically delivers steamed or frothed milk directly into your cup. An external circuit ensures that milk doesn’t enter your machine, and an automatic, two-stage cleaning cycle rinses after each use. An easy-to-use steam wand lets you froth manually and also dispenses hot water for café Americano or tea. Detachable milk carafe can be conveniently stored in refrigerator.
SMART MACHINE MONITORS ITSELF
An automatic monitoring system alerts you when it’s time to refill beans, empty dregs drawer or drip tray, or descale the machine.
MAVEA WATER FILTER
Uses a four-stage filtration process to purify tap water, ensuring delicious-tasting beverages. Also reduces scale and mineral buildup.
- One-touch controls feature dedicated buttons for espresso, cappuccino, latte, macchiato, caffe, caffe lungo, and hot water
- Programmable options let you set your desired temperature, strength and volume
- Dual boilers heat quickly and enable you to switch from brewing to steaming without downtime
- Professional-quality grinder offers seven fineness settings
- Bypass doser lets you brew pre-ground coffee blends
- Adjustable coffee spouts, from 3" to 6¾" accommodate a variety of cup sizes
- Pre-infusion cycle ensures optimum flavor and aroma
- 15-bar pump ensures perfectly extracted espresso every time
- Steam wand lets you froth manually and also dispenses hot water for café Americano or tea
- Cup warmer preserves the temperature of your espresso and produces optimal crema
- Mavea water filter—four stages of filtration to remove impurities and reduce scale buildup
- Manufacturer: Gaggia
- Model: 10003380
- Care: Wipe exterior clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 54-oz. removable water reservoir
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made in Italy
In 1977 Gaggia began producing coffee machines for the home, enabling people everywhere to effortlessly create delicious, freshly brewed espresso right in their own kitchens.
For decades Gaggia has been filling coffee-bars and homes with the unmistakable and unique aroma of espresso coffee. During that time, their coffee machines have evolved from the traditional lever-controlled models to fully automated ones, which —at the touch of a button —grind, brew, and dispense authentic espresso coffee. To this day, all products are made in the Robecco sul Naviglio plant in Milan, Italy.
When it comes to quality and attention to detail, Gaggia is a company deeply rooted in tradition. At the same time, they’re committed to seeking ever more efficient and innovative products to meet the needs of their customers today and for many decades to come.