Blanc Triangle Bowls
Porcelain is perfect for special occasions and tough enough for everyday use. It’s fired at a higher temperature than earthenware or stoneware, so its surface is harder and more resistant to chips, stains and scratches.
Porcelain is also microwave and oven safe, so it’s ideal for reheating leftovers. (Will get hot! Remove with caution.) Dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe to 500°F. Available in three sizes to meet all your service needs.
- Material: Porcelain
- Care: Dishwasher, microwave and oven-safe to 500°F
- Made in China
- Triangle-shaped, white porcelain serving bowls are a great addition to any kitchen’s décor
- Great for serving soup, pasta, vegetables and much more
- Porcelain is resistant to chips, stains and scratches, and is microwave and oven safe
- Coordinates perfectly with other pieces in our Blanc collection
A destination for iconic chefs such as Julia Child, Jacques Pepin, Martha Stewart and Mario Batali, Sur La Table entices aficionados and curious beginners alike with its amazing selection of cookware and tools.
With a successful catalog, website, culinary program and stores coast to coast, Sur La Table continues to share its passion for the traditions and tastes of the world with people who love to cook and entertain.