Class Description: Sushi is about subtle combinations kept simple: seasoned rice, seasonal fish at peak freshness, slightly roasted seaweed and just a hint of flavoring from sauces and condiments. In this fun, hands-on class, you'll learn the art of hand rolling and discover secrets for selecting fresh fish that best showcases its flavor in sushi. After learning a few essential skills, you'll enjoy experimenting at home–creating delectable sushi whenever the craving strikes.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class