Cuisinart® Classic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker
Machine requires no chemicals, salt or ice and features a removable freezer bowl for quick cleanup. Paddle and recipes included.
Shop all Colorful Cuisinart »
- Our fully automatic machine and patent-pending mixing paddle makes 1½ quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes.
- Add your favorite ingredients and flip the switch for delicious frozen treats.
- Machine requires no chemicals or salt.
- Double-insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Easy-lock lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free.
- Paddle and recipes included.
- Durable ABS plastic and stainless steel.
- Model: ICE-21R
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Capacity: 1½ qt.
- Dimensions: 8½"W x 8"D x 12"T
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
What's In the box? Show
- Freezer bowl
- Mixing paddle
The bowl sets up well before the suggested 24 hour period in the freezer, which is handy for next day use. I've also thrown the ""need to refrigerate the mix"" suggestion out and made it with refrigerated ingredients - it still comes together in 30 minutes or less.
Then comes the downside: I had romantic visions of secretly whipping up ice cream during a dinner party to surprise guests. The noise from this machine (a growl to a low roar) can be heard well past the kitchen, extinguishing my plans.
Verdict: For the price, it is a functional and timely ice cream maker. I highly recommend it
I consider it a good investment, but I think the ""$110 value"" is a bit much. I think the $59.95 is an appropriate price point
It is a bit on the noisy side, but that doesn't bother me. I would describe it as a hum
It has also been great for creating custards that are not hard frozen
you have fresh,homemade ice cream with no dies or fillers or emulsifiers in 20 minutes. you can make 100% from scratch ice cream sandwiches and bars (move over Klondike!) and know every single ingredient that you're consuming. My in-laws now request ice cream in lieu of material gifts. this thing rocks!
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Red freezer bowl is part number ICE-RFBR. Cost is $34.20. You could also try calling Cuisinart customer service. I hope this helps. Sur web site will not let me give you any phone numbers, sorry