Cuisinart® Classic Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker, Crush
Machine requires no chemicals, salt or ice and features a removable freezer bowl for quick cleanup. Paddle and recipes included. Durable ABS plastic and stainless steel. Dishwasher safe. 10" x 15".
- Includes: Freezer bowl, mixing paddle, lid and recipes
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1½ qt.
- Dimensions: 10" x 15"
- Material: ABS plastic and stainless steel
- Warranty: Limited 3-year warranty
- Made in China
- Our fully automatic machine and patent-pending mixing paddle makes 1½ quarts of your favorite frozen dessert in as little as 20 minutes.
- Add your favorite ingredients and flip the switch for delicious frozen treats.
- Machine requires no chemicals or salt.
- Double-insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Easy-lock lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free.
- Paddle and recipes included.
- Durable ABS plastic and stainless steel.
- Limited 3-year warranty.
Cons: Be warned YES it does churn the ice cream in about 20 mins BUT and make sure you understand this part, you have to put the freezer bowl in the freezer for 16 to 24 hours before you can begin. After you mix your ingredients all together the mix sometimes has to go in the fridge for a few hours as well.
Going to buy an extra bowl though so I can make double batches quicker.
Best buy I've made in a while. highly recommend it
This is one of the best kitchen tools ever, and in my decades of cooking, there have been a lot.
I just pour in, add and we're done! I don' t mind
saving time, money and no traipsing to the store.
And the very best part is making up my own flavors, using my very own pure ingredients
Easy to clean as well
Questions & Answers
I'm interested in the one on sale and wonder if it is in the Naples, FL store. Thanks