Class Description: Expand your weeknight dinner repertoire with a menu of flavorful meals designed to fit your busy schedule. In this hands-on class, our instructor will walk you through the steps for making everything from a perfect one-pot pasta to a creamy 7-minute risotto. You’ll enjoy working alongside classmates, honing knife skills and practicing techniques for pan roasting, creating a wild mushroom pan sauce and more. Plus, we’ll show you how easy it can be to make warm chocolate cakes with decadent truffle centers. You’ll use these time-saving techniques again and again to create meals the whole family will love.
What To Expect: Great cooking isn't about recipes—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- You will work with other students in groups of 4
- Hands-on classes are limited to 16 students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class