Chef’sChoice International Professional Electric Food Slicer, M667
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 07/28/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
An anodized-aluminum blade cover reduces friction for smooth cutting of difficult to slice foods. Large-capacity food carriage is big enough for extra-large roasts, hams and more. Food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings and retracts fully for extra-large meats. Double control on/off switch is built in for added safety.
Unit includes built-in blade sharpener and food tray. Rubber feet secure slicer to work surface. One-year limited warranty. 9.8" blade; 31.6 lbs; 20.3" L x 15.1" W x 13.8" H. Made in China. Model M667.
- 9.8" Commercial quality, fully hardened, fine edge stainless steel blade - slices meats, cheeses, vegetables, breads, and fruits quickly and effortlessly
- Precision thickness control from deli-thin to 5/8" thick
- Peak power over ¼ horsepower (186.5 watts)
- Rugged, commercial quality die-cast metal construction - tilted design for fast and efficient slicing
- Powerful induction motor for extremely quiet operation
- Anodized aluminum blade-cover reduces friction for smooth cutting of difficult to slice foods
- Large capacity food carriage for extra large roasts, hams, etc. - food carriage rides smoothly on industrial bearings and retracts fully for extra large meats
- Double control on/off switch is built in for added safety
- Includes built-in blade sharpener
- Includes food tray
- Rubber feet secure the slicer to the work surface
- 1 year limited warranty