Rösle Kitchen Torch
5" x 3½" x 6¾".
- Ideal for desserts such as crème brûlée, as well as for vegetables or meat
- Adjustable dial for flame regulation (up to 1300 °C/2.372 °F)
- Topple free base and practical setting for continuous operation (up to 60 minutes)
- Refillable with commonly available lighter gas
- GS and TÜV approved
- With child proof safety switch
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Topple-free base and practical setting for continuous operation (up to 60 minutes). Refillable with commonly available lighter gas. You can purchase the lighter gas at any Sur La Table location or anywhere else that sells butane lighter gas (some hardware stores or gas stations sell it to refill butane lighters with. It is the same kind of gas) GS and T(ÜV approved. Integrated childproof safety switch. Hand wash. 5" x 3½" x 6¾".
Once on, you can toggle the plastic slider to lock the button you are holding down in the on position. Slide it back to unlock.
Proceed to sear meat, roast vegetables, melt cheese, and caramalize sugar toppings.
DO THE FOLLOWING IN AN OPEN VENTILATED AREA!
Refill it by holding the torch upside down so the recessed metal nipple is pointing up. Get a butane canister and push it down onto the nipple until a little really cold liquid butane spurts out. This means it is full.