- Care: Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 6¾"
- Material: Stainless steel, polypropylene and TPE plastic
- Blades made in USA, assembled in Mexico
- A simple twist of the soft, ergonomic handle is all it takes.
- Hundreds of tiny scissor blades cleanly mince dill, cilantro, mint, parsley and more without tearing or bruising.
- Surgical-grade 18/8 stainless-steel blades with patented razor-sharp edges.
I added parsley, rosemary, thyme, oregano and sage to the mill and with a simple twist (like I was using a pepper mill), I was able to season my roast chicken.
I've added fresh herbs to omelettes, vegetables and salads and now use all the herbs that I purchase weekly at the Farmer's Market.
Clean up is a breeze - just three pieces to rinse and have ready to use for the next fresh batch of herbs. Everything tastes better with fresh herbs!
It's a thing of beauty
Questions & Answers