Sur La Table Silicone-Tipped Stainless Steel Locking Tongs, 9"
- Ideal for tossing salads, flipping steaks and retrieving food from steaming pots
- Handy tongs lock for flat storage or hang on loop end
- Fun colored tongs feature heat-resistant silicone tips to protect nonstick cookware
- Constructed of stainless steel and silicone rubber
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Stainless steel and silicone
- Length: 9"
- Made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Dishwasher safe
I use it to stir fry and mix meats and veggies.
I use it to pick up pork chops or steaks from a hot pan and flip them.
I use it to grab pasta from a boiling pot.
Cleans up very easily
1 month ago
Questions & Answers
Most other silicone tools have a heat resistant range from 400 to 850 degrees Farenheit.