Mauviel® M’héritage 150s Copper & Stainless Steel Skillets
M’HÉRITAGE 150s COPPER AND STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Note: These skillets do not include a lid
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Dimensions: 8.6", 10.2", or 11.8"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance handmade cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Great for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners
- Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking
- Sides are high enough to prevent most spattering
- 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Stay-cool stainless steel handle is permanently attached with rivets
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
A VARIETY OF USES
Great for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners.
Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking, and sides are high enough to block most spattering.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
Stay-cool stainless steel handle is permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean, and polished copper exterior retains its good looks for years to come.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Now, nearly two centuries and seven generations of Mauviels later, the streets of Villedieu-les-Poêles still ring with the sound of Mauviel hammers. Many things remain unchanged: the Mauviel name is still a fixture in commercial and professional kitchens, the quality of Mauviel products continues to be unsurpassed, and the Mauviel family persists in demanding excellence.
It is this relentless pursuit of perfection that drives Mauviel to continue to innovate. Today, Mauviel offers several lines of the highest-quality products crafted in copper, stainless steel and aluminum to discerning professional chefs and home cooks alike. By marrying centuries of tradition and technique with modern design and materials, Mauviel has positioned itself firmly on the cutting edge. Whether a timeless copper classic or a five-layer marvel of engineering, every Mauviel product is the culmination of centuries of skill, artistry and uncompromising vision. Each Mauviel truly is a masterpiece.