Mauviel® M’héritage 150s Copper & Stainless Steel Skillet, 11.8"
M’HÉRITAGE 150s COPPER AND STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
Copper is an exceptional material for kitchen use. Maintained properly, your copper cookware will last for generations. Before first use and after each use, carefully wash with hot soapy water then rinse and dry. Over time, copper can change color through use; however, this will not change the conductivity of the copper material. Never clean with bleach. This can lead to irreparable damage. If food sticks to the inside, soak it with hot soapy water. To restore the shiny copper surface to your Mauviel pots and pans, use Mauviel Copperbrill Copper Polish.
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance handmade cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- Great for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners
- Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking
- Sides are high enough to prevent most spattering
- The 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- The 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Stay-cool stainless steel handle is permanently attached with rivets
- Manufacturer: Mauviel
- Note: These skillets do not include a lid
- Use: Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel
- Care: Hand wash (see special-care instructions below)
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Questions & Answers