Mauviel® M’heritage 150s Copper&Stainless Steel 5-Piece Set
Each piece features a 1.5-mm copper exterior, lined with an easy-to-clean stainless steel interior. Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture while you cook and keep food warm till you’re ready to serve. Stay-cool, ergonomic handles are securely riveted to pans for a lifetime of use. Compatible with any stovetop heat source, except induction. Oven and broiler safe to 500°F. Set includes 1.9-qt. saucepan and lid, 3.2-qt. sauté pan and lid, and 10.2" open skillet. Hand wash. Lifetime warranty. Made in France.
M’HERITAGE 150s COPPER AND STAINLESS STEEL COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
5-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
10.2" OPEN SKILLET
Perfect for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners. Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking, and sides are high enough to block most spattering.
3.2-QUART COVERED SAUTÉ PAN
Great for sautéing vegetables, browning meats, making stir-fry meals, and more. This pan can deliver a burst of heat to sear meat, as well as a low, sustained temperature to blend flavors.
1.9-QUART COVERED SAUCEPAN
Delivers delicious results, whether you’re making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control.
18/10 stainless steel lining preserves the flavor and nutrients of food.
Seals in moisture while you cook and keeps food warm till you’re ready to serve.
Stay-cool stainless steel handles are permanently riveted to pan for a lifetime of use.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Stainless-steel interior is easy to clean, and polished copper exterior retains its good looks for years to come.
Mauviel’s durable cookware is trusted by chefs around the world and is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
5-PIECE SET INCLUDES
1.9-qt. saucepan and lid, 3.2-qt. sauté pan and lid, and 10.2" open skillet.
- Includes: 1.9-qt. saucepan and lid, 3.2-qt. sauté pan and lid, and 10.2" open skillet
- Care: Hand wash. Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance handmade cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- World-class French craftsmanship ensures generations of superb performance
- An excellent choice as a premium gift or to update to your gourmet kitchen
- 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Tight-fitting lids retain moisture while you cook and keep food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles are permanently attached with rivets
- Suitable for use with all stovetop heat sources, except induction
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Since the very early years, Mauviel has been a fixture in the professional and commercial markets. Today, Mauviel continues to offer the professional chef products that are unsurpassed in quality and design.
Mauviel offers several lines of high-quality products made from copper, stainless steel and aluminum. Each line is crafted with elegant style and is designed to meet the needs of the most discerning cook.