Mauviel® M’héritage 150s Copper 5-Piece Set
5-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
10.2" OPEN SKILLET
Perfect for making everything from French toast breakfasts to stir-fry dinners. Sides and bottom join at a wide angle for easier whisking, and sides are high enough to block most spattering.
3.2-QUART COVERED SAUTÉ PAN
Great for sautéing vegetables, browning meats, making stir-fry meals, and more. This pan can deliver a burst of heat to sear meat, as well as a low, sustained temperature to blend flavors.
1.9-QUART COVERED SAUCEPAN
Delivers delicious results, whether you’re making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers.
M’HÉRITAGE 150s COPPER COLLECTION
Mauviel combines two powerful materials–90% copper and 10% 18/10 stainless steel–to create cookware of unsurpassed quality. The 1.5-mm copper exterior delivers exceptional heat conductivity and control, and the stainless steel lining is non-reactive, preserving the flavor and nutrients of food. Chefs around the world rely on this durable cookware, which is guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects.
- Mauviel’s durable, high-performance handmade cookware is trusted by chefs around the world
- World-class French craftsmanship ensures generations of superb performance
- An excellent choice as a premium gift or to update to your gourmet kitchen
- The 1.5-mm copper exterior heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods
- Tight-fitting lids retain moisture while you cook and keep food warm till you’re ready to serve
- Stay-cool stainless steel handles are permanently attached with rivets
- Material: Copper, 18/10 stainless steel
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
Care & Usage Show
- Hand wash
- Suitable for all heat sources, except induction; oven and broiler safe to 500°F
What's In the box? Show
- 1.9-qt. saucepan and lid
- 3.2-qt. sauté pan and lid
- 10.2" open skillet
Questions & Answers
The 250 line is very clear as to how thick the copper is, but the 150 line does not say how thick the copper is. I need to know prior to purchase. Also, in the 250 line, it says the saute pan is 9.5 inches, but it doesn't say how many quarts it holds. I'd like to know - the 150 line is very clear as to how many quarts it's saute pan holds