Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker Polished-Silver Thermal Carafe
Moccamaster’s energy-efficient copper heating element ensures the perfect water temperature from beginning to end of the brew cycle, for ideal flavor and minimum bitterness. A nine-hole, copper-lined sprayhead maintains the ideal water temperature and wets the entire grind evenly before extraction.
The durable exterior is at home in any kitchen and is built to withstand everyday use. The clear water reservoir lets you immediately determine water level, and the hand-operated drip stop lets you grab a cup before brew cycle is complete.
Maker comes with a stainless-steel vacuum carafe that keeps up to 10 cups of brewed coffee between 176°F and 185°F and a useful travel lid for when you need to take your coffee to go. For use with #4 paper filters.
Technivorm-Moccamaster is one of only four coffee makers to earn this distinction.
Brewing coffee doesn’t get much simpler—just fill the brew basket, add water, press the power switch, and you’ll enjoy a perfect cup of coffee in just six minutes.
If you’re in a hurry, the hand-operated drip stop lets you grab a cup before brew cycle is complete.
COPPER HEATING ELEMENT
Maintains optimum temperature—between 195° and 205°F—throughout the brewing process for maximum flavor and less bitterness.
INNOVATIVE 9-HOLE SPRAYHEAD
Disperses water over the entire grind to provide an even soak before extraction.
Brews directly into an insulated stainless steel carafe, preserving the flavor and aroma of your coffee. Carafe keeps up to 10 cups of brewed coffee at ideal serving temperature. Also includes a useful travel lid for when you need to take your coffee to go.
- Manufacturer: Technivorm-Moccamaster
- Care: Clean thermal carafe and filter holder with hot, soapy water. Wipe exterior with damp cloth. Never immerse machine in water
- Capacity: 40 oz. Approximately 10 cups of coffee
- Dimensions: 15"H x 12½"W x 7"D
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Warranty: Five-year limited
- Model: #KBT-741
- Handmade in the Netherlands
- One of only four coffeemakers certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America
- Maintains ideal brewing temperature—between 195° and 205°F—throughout entire brewing process for optimum flavor and less bitterness
- Easy to operate—simply fill brew basket, add water, and press the power switch
- Delivers a perfect cup of coffee in just six minutes
- Drip-stop function lets you grab a cup before brewing is complete
- Innovative 9-hole sprayhead evenly disperses water over the entire grind
- Clear water reservoir lets you immediately determine water level
- Brews directly into thermal carafe to preserve coffee flavor and aroma
- Keeps up to 10 cups of brewed coffee between 176°F and 185°F
- Includes travel lid so you can take your coffee to go
- Durable stainless-steel carafe is built to withstand everyday use
- For use with #4 paper filters
Because these high-quality machines maintain optimal temperature (between 195° and 205°F) throughout the entire brewing process, Technivorm-Moccamaster is one of only two coffee makers to be certified by the Specialty Coffee Association of America.
The Technivorm-Moccamaster factory is centrally located in the heart of the Netherlands and serves customers all over the world. With attention to detail, the company produces simple-to-operate coffee makers that are durable and dependable.
Committed to helping solve the world’s pollution and waste problems, they manufacture energy-efficient, “long life” products made from recyclable or fully degradable materials.