Double-coated nonstick surface is easy to clean and assures trouble-free release of your petits fours, tartlets or small desserts. Boat-shape mold is made of heavy tin that will not bend or twist out of shape. 3". Made in France.
Small fluted boat-shaped molds for shaping and baking hors d’oeuvres and dessert tartlets.
- Manufacturer: Gobel
- Care: Hand wash
- Dimensions: 3"
- Material: Nonstick heavy coated tin
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty.
- Heavy tin will not bend or twist out of shape.
- Perfect for petits fours, tartlets and other small desserts.
- Nonstick coating ensures years of use and perfect mold release.
- Easy to clean.
- Made by Gobel in France, a leader of pastry molds since 1887.