Francis Francis® Black X1 iperEspresso Machine
The programmable volume control allows you to adjust your drink size for making ristretto, espresso and lungo. The Pannarello steam wand automatic frother detaches for easy cleaning. Energy-saving machine goes into power-save mode and automatically shuts off when not in use. Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Luca Trazzi, this striking machine adds a touch of glamour to any countertop. Made in Italy.
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN ESPRESSO AT HOME
Revolutionary iperEspresso capsules deliver the delicious, unmistakable flavor of illy espresso in every cup. Now you can enjoy the coffee that’s served in the world’s finest restaurants and cafés without changing out of your pajamas.
BECOME YOUR OWN BARISTA Espresso making doesn’t get any easier than this: simply insert an illy iperEspresso capsule, push the button, and you’ll get a full-bodied aromatic espresso with rich, long-lasting crema.
Revolutionary iperEspresso capsules deliver the delicious, unmistakable flavor of illy espresso in every cup.
In the center of the control panel, you’ll find a stylish temperature gauge that lets you monitor progress. When ideal brewing or steaming temperature is reached, you’ll be alerted by a green light accompanied by a sound signal.
PANNARELLO STEAM WAND
Stainless-steel steam wand makes steaming and frothing a breeze. Detaches for easy cleanup.
HOT WATER DISPENSER
Steam wand dispenses water right into your cup for delicious café Americano, tea, or hot chocolate.
AUTOMATIC BOILER REFILL
Unlike machines that only draw water into the boiler while brewing or steaming, the X1 iperEspresso automatically pulls water into the boiler to prevent it from boiling dry, which could damage the machine.
Machine goes into power-save mode and automatically shuts off when not in use.
Warm cups are essential for producing the most flavorful espresso with thick, caramel-colored crema. The X1 iperEspresso warms up to six espresso cups on the top of the machine, with a chic metal railing to hold them in place.
- Uses illy iperEspresso capsules for perfect espresso every time
- Designed by world-famous Italian architect Luca Trazzi
- Blends retro-chic style with the latest in coffee technology
- 15-bar pressure pump ensures perfectly extracted, authentic Italian ristretto, espresso and lungo
- User-friendly controls
- Temperature gauge and ready-to-brew indicator
- Power-save mode
- Steam and froth like a pro with the detachable Pannarello steam wand
- Hot water dispenser lets you make café Americano, tea or hot chocolate.
- Automatically refills boiler, so it never accidentally runs dry
- Passive cup warmer accommodates up to six espresso cups
- 33-oz. water tank detaches for easy cleaning and refilling
- Automatic descaling program
- All-metal housing is durable and rustproof
- Manufacturer: Francis Francis
- Care: Wipe clean with damp cloth
- Capacity: 33-oz. water tank
- Material: All-metal housing
- Dimensions: 12½"H x 10½"W x 10 ½"D
- Weight: 19.8 lbs
- Warranty: One-year warranty
- Model: #E323
- Made in Italy
Not only eye-catching, they’re also a delight to the other senses—especially taste and smell—delivering full-bodied aromatic espresso with a spectacular crema for an all-around aesthetic experience. This may come as no surprise when you learn that Francis Francis machines are brought to you by illy, the celebrated Italian espresso coffee served in the finest restaurants and caf és and enjoyed by coffee connoisseurs worldwide.
Founded in 1933 by Francesco Illy, illycaff è produces and sells a unique blend of high-quality coffee made from nine types of pure Arabica beans. A careful balance of ingredients from South and Central America, India, and Africa creates the unmistakable illy flavor—always identical in any espresso cup, wherever it is drunk around the world. Based in Trieste, Italy, illycaffè is led by chairman and CEO Andrea Illy, the third generation of the Illy family.
Today, the illycaffè group helps develop the global market and culture of coffee by working on all the factors that go into the perfect cup of espresso: the blend, the machines, the preparation, the training of specialized bar staff and even the design of bars and venues where people can enjoy drinking coffee. The forward-thinking company promotes and disseminates the culture of coffee by continually reinventing tradition.