Le Creuset® Fennel Wide Oval French Oven, 3½ qt.
Le Creuset cast-iron French ovens are sand-cast, painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice. No other procedure yields cookware that so evenly conducts and retains heat.
Le Creuset’s wide oval French ovens blend the functional low profile of round ovens with the versatility of oval ovens, ensuring even heat distribution and accommodating longer cuts of meat. Perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder.
These stylish, durable French ovens offer the reliable results of enameled cast iron, while doubling as fun and festive serving dishes. Select from a variety of vibrant colors.
Heavy-duty lids create a solid seal to retain heat and moisture and integrated cast iron handles ensure easy transport. Suitable for all heat sources: electric, gas, halogen and induction. Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended. Limited lifetime warranty. Made in France.
At the Le Creuset foundry in northern France, molten iron is sand cast from a single mold that’s destroyed after use, explaining why no two pieces are exactly alike. Pots and pans are then painstakingly polished and finished by hand, sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice.
PERFECT FOR SLOW COOKING
Great for making soups, stews, sauces, and other long-simmering favorites. Enamel-coated cast iron ensures even heat distribution and superior heat retention.
UNIQUE WIDE OVAL DESIGN
Blends the functional low profile of round ovens with the versatility of oval ovens, ensuring even heat distribution and accommodating longer cuts of meat. Plus, the oval shape maximizes side-by-side space on the stovetop or dining table.
PRETTY AND PRACTICAL
These handy multi-taskers goes from stovetop to oven or broiler with ease. Plus, the stylish, colorful design conveniently doubles as a serving dish.
Creates a solid seal to retain the heat, moisture and flavor of your food.
INTEGRATED CAST-IRON HANDLES
Enable easy transport from stovetop to serving table.
EASY CARE AND CLEANUP
Enameled interior won’t absorb odors and cleans up easily in the dishwasher or with warm, soapy water. Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking.
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
- Capacity: 3½ qt.
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Perfect for slow cooking everything from soups and sauces to chili and chowder
- Unique wide oval design offers benefits of shallow cooking surface while accommodating larger cuts of meat
- Delivers even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- Heavy-duty lid creates a solid seal to retain heat and moisture
- Integrated handles enable easy transfer from stove or oven to tabletop
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking
- Easy-to-clean interior resists flavor absorption and staining
- Can be used with any heat source (gas, electric, induction, ceramic)
- Available in a variety of vibrant colors
- Made in France
Questions & Answers
That is, the 3.5 qt. wide oval French ove