Weber® Q® 2000 Portable Propane Grill
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates and a cast-aluminum body provide excellent heat transfer and retention, while the fully adjustable temperature settings allow you to grill a wide range of delicious dishes. The stylish housing features large, easy-to-grasp handles and two staging and prep tables that fold away for easy storage and transport.
- Fully adjustable heat settings with a stainless-steel burner that delivers an impressive 12,000 BTU per hour
- Push-button ignition fires up the grill quickly and easily
- Enameled cast iron cooking grates provide efficient heat transfer for excellent searing and grill marks
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame features two large handles for easy transport and a catch pan that removes for easy cleanup
- Cast-aluminum lid and body are durable and attractive
- Tables provide food prep and staging areas and fold away when not in use
- Manufacturer: Weber
- Model: Q2000
- Material: Stainless steel, cast iron, glass, nylon
- Dimensions: 24.3" x 51.4" x 26"
- Grilling area: 280 sq. in.
- Warranty: Limited warranty
- Made in the USA incorporating globally sourced component parts
Care & Usage Show
- Wipe clean
- Requires 14.1-oz. or 16.4-oz. LP gas cylinder (sold separately)
What's In the box? Show
- Grilling guide
Designed to work with Weber’s Q 1000 and Q 2000 series grills, this folding cart raises your grill for comfortable cooking. Front loading design...See product page for full details »
Designed to work with Q 2000 series grills, this cart raises your grill for comfortable cooking. Simply slide the grill in, lock it securely in place, and...See product page for full details »
The burner works like a charm and gets the cast iron grate very hot in a short amount of time. This was my first gas grill after using an 80's model Weber charcoal grill. I hope it lasts for many years to come
Questions & Answers