Lucero Vinegar and Olive Oil Gift Set
Lucero’s balsamic vinegar originates in Modena, Italy, and is an Italian classic created in an intriguing New World style. Made with all-natural ingredients, this full and rich, subtly spicy vinegar is handcrafted with the same high-quality standards as Lucero olive oils.
Lucero’s peach balsamic vinegar also originates in Modena, Italy, and is a modern take on an Italian classic. Made with all-natural ingredients, this delightfully aromatic, peach-infused vinegar is handcrafted with the same high-quality standards as Lucero olive oils.
Lucero’s 100% Mission olive oil is a smooth and mild, light fruit olive oil with a buttery, delicate pepper finish that’s perfect for dressing pasta salads, drizzling over popcorn or potatoes, marinating chicken or fish, or dipping bread, and is ideal for baking.
The Mission olive is a Spanish mono-varietal that flourishes in the lush California groves. Handpicked in mid December, they’re milled within hours of harvesting to ensure the highest level of freshness and quality. This olive oil is cold pressed and unfiltered, naturally grown and certified by the California Olive Oil Council.
Lucero’s Arbequina olive oil is cold pressed and unfiltered, 100% natural, and their lightest and smoothest. It’s fruity with buttery notes, well balanced and can be used generously in everyday cooking and baking, topping fresh salad greens or pastas, and dipping your favorite breads.
- Olive variety Arbequina: 90%, Arbosana 5%, Koroneiki 5%
- Flavor: Fruity with buttery notes
- Intensity: Mild (Lucero’s lightest and smoothest olive oil)
- Finish: Smooth and well-balanced
- Olive variety Mission
- Flavor: Smooth, with light fruit
- Intensity: Mild
- Finish: Buttery, with delicate pepper
- Variety: Peach-infused balsamic vinegar
- Flavor: Delightfully aromatic with a bouquet of peach flavors
- Variety: Stile Tradizionale - Condiment
- Flavor: Full and rich on the palate with subtle spiciness