Lucero Oil and Vinegar Set
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 12/01/2015, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
Corning's century-old trees are some of the oldest in the state, and many thrive in the Lucero family groves. This two-piece set includes a 16.9-oz. bottle of 100% Ascolano extra virgin olive oil and a 16.9-oz. bottle peach balsamic vinegar.
Lucero's peach balsamic vinegar originates in Modena, Italy, and is a modern take on an Italian classic. Made with all-natural ingredients, this delightfully aromatic, peach-infused vinegar is handcrafted with the same high-quality standards as Lucero olive oils.
California's most award-winning olive oil—87 medals and counting in the last 5 years alone—Lucero 100% Ascolano is a well-balanced, medium-intensity, fruity olive oil with a mild pepper finish. The Ascolano olive is a Tuscan mono-varietal that flourishes in California's Mediterranean climate.
Handpicked in late November, they're milled within hours of harvesting to ensure the highest level of freshness and quality. This great all-purpose olive oil is cold pressed and unfiltered, naturally grown and certified by the California Olive Oil Council. Drizzle over linguini, bruschetta, tomatoes and mozzarella, grilled fish or steamed vegetables, or serve with your favorite bread.
- Peach Balsamic: Discover our intriguing New World styled balsamic vinegar. Originating in Modena, Italy, it is made with all natural ingredients and handcrafted with the same high quality and standards as our Lucero Olive Oils.
- Variety: Peach Infused Balsamic Vinegar
- Flavor: Delightfully aromatic with a bouquet of peach flavors
- Ascolano: Olive Variety – Ascolano
- Flavor – Fruity
- Intensity – Medium
- Finish – Balanced, with mild pepper