Lucero Oil and Vinegar Tasting Set
- Ascolano is a medium-intensity olive oil with a mild pepper finish. Drizzle over linguini, bruschetta, tomatoes and mozzarella, grilled fish, steamed vegetables or serve with your favorite bread.
- Anthony’s Blend is an all-natural, cold-pressed and unfiltered blend of Frantoio, Leccino, Pendolino and Manzanillo olives. Bold and daring, it’s perfect for all your finishing touches in the kitchen.
- Manzanillo brings pizzazz to any pasta or as a dressing for a salad of fresh tomatoes, feta and cured olives—it’s also exceptional for bread dipping when paired with balsamic vinegar and seasonings.
- Arbequina is fruity with buttery notes. Use it in everyday cooking and baking, or to top fresh salad greens or pastas and dip your favorite breads.
- Meyer lemon crushed olive oil is mild and smooth, with bursts of lemon.
- Mandarin orange is mild with rich orange flavor and an enticing smooth citrus finish.
- Lucero’s balsamic vinegars originate in Modena, Italy. Made with all-natural ingredients, these vinegars are handcrafted with the same high-quality standards as Lucero olive oils.
- The balsamic is a full and rich, subtly spicy vinegar.
- The blueberry vinegar is exciting and invigorating. Wild cherry is sweet with a cascade of intense cherry notes.
- Fig is sultry and rich with intense berry notes, and red apple is fragrant with stimulating ripe apple flavors.