Messermeister Plastic Blade Guards
If your knives are not in a block or if you carry them around in knife luggage, edge guards are a must for any knife that you’d like to take care of.
Made of durable PVC. Two blade entry notches. Lifetime manufacturing warranty.
- Messermeister invented the hard plastic Edge-Guards that come in various shapes and sizes
- Edge-Guards by Messermeister have been recognized as not only the original edge protectors, but also, by far, the finest and most functional.
- If your knives are not in a block or if you carry them around in knife luggage, edge guards are a must for any knife that you'd like to take care of.
- Two blade entry notches
- 100% Messermeister quality
- Lifetime manufacturing warranty
- Made in China
I would suggest checking to see if the guard will fit your knife. I have a 6 inch chef's knife and because of the way the way the knife is shaped it does not quite fit properly, but still does the job well
This is still a five star product, and I am still happy to use them... this is a really small quibble
Questions & Answers
My steak knives have a blade that is 4.5 inches long. I 4 inch edge-guard will not work. A 6-inch edge-guard will be too long.