Gobel Savarin Nonstick Mold, 9"
- Manufacturer: Gobel
- Care: Handwash in soapy water .
- Dimensions: Savarin mold 9½"; savarin swirl mold 9"
- Material: Nonstick coated heavy tin.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty.
- Nonstick coating ensures years of use and perfect mold release.
- A savarin is a rich French ring cake that is traditionally soaked in rum or kirsch and can be filled with pastry cream or fresh fruit.
- Easy to clean.
- Made in France by Gobel, a leader of pastry molds since 1887.