A hand-cranked aluminum popper for your stovetop, the Whirly Pop uses a minimum of oil to produce a maximum of fully popped popcorn. This 6-quart popper will produce a family’s worth of popcorn. The wooden crank and handle stay cool while the corn pops.
- Manufacturer: Wabash Valley Farms Inc.
- Includes: Instruction manual, steel clips
- Care: Just wipe with a paper towel and store for later use
- Capacity: 6-qt.
- Dimensions: 6"
- Material: Aluminum
- Warranty: 25-year warranty on all moving parts
- Model: #24000
- Made in China
- Makes 6 quarts of theater style popcorn with as little as a teaspoon of oil
- Snap-tight lid with steam vents helps keep popcorn light, crisp and flavorful
- A Patented stirring system ensures most every kernel will pop
- The Wooden handle and crank stay cool while popping making it safe to use
- Make twice as much as a standard bag of microwave
- The Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper features four(4) steam vents which allow steam to escape during popping so your popcorn is always tender and crispy
- Patented stirring mechanism designed like a commercial popper prevents sticking and burning by stirring every kernel until it pops up to 42 times its original size