Moro Blood Orange Patio Tree
This is a small-to-medium-sized tree that should grow around 10–25 feet high. It grows best in full sun with regular water in areas with limited frosts. Plant it in front of a stone wall. The retained heat will help it ripen in early spring. This tree was grown in a nursery in the USA.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Ascus Nursery
- Care: Grow in full sun with regular water and limited frost
- Dimensions: 6" diameter
- Material: Live moro blood orange tree
- A natural way to add beauty to your patio.
- Moro blood oranges have terrific flavor and color.
- Great in desserts and salads, as fresh-squeezed juice or a snack.
- Grown in the USA.