Meyer Lemon Patio Tree
This citrus can be grown in a container throughout the country. It is most successful outside during spring, summer and early fall, so it can be pollinated, and brought indoors as winter approaches. The fruit will begin to ripen when it comes indoors and within a couple of months the tree will bloom again as it’s moved outside for spring.
Place the tree in full sun and keep the soil evenly moist. Mist the tree often. Grow it in sandy, slightly acid, all-purpose mix. This tree was grown in a nursery in the USA.
Web exclusive: This product is only available online.
- Manufacturer: Ascus Nursery
- Care: Grow in full sun and keep soil and tree moist
- Dimensions: 6" diameter
- Material: Live Meyer Lemon tree
- A natural way to add beauty to your patio.
- A popular culinary lemon.
- Produces fragrant blooms.
- Grown in the USA.