All-Clad® Stainless Steel Saucepans with Lids
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Pans feature sturdy solid-cast handles permanently secured with high-yield-strength stainless-steel rivets. Tight-fitting lids hold in moisture as you cook and keep food hot till you’re ready to serve.
Please note: The 1-qt. size is available through website or catalog only. The 3-qt. and 4-qt. sizes include assist handles for safe and easy transport.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucepan and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Available sizes: 1 qt., 2 qt., 3 qt., 3.5 qt. and 4 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for making soups or sauces, boiling pasta or potatoes, or simply reheating leftovers
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Pans hold heat well and limit evaporation
- Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture and flavor
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles enable safe and easy transport
- The 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).