All-Clad® Stainless Steel Deep Sauté Pan, 6 qt.
The pan’s large surface area is ideal for browning, searing, frying, and sautéing, while the extra high sides enable you to easily add liquids and other ingredients for everything from marinara sauce to chili. Plus, the generous 6-quart size makes enough to feed a crowd.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Sauté pan and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 6-qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- A sauté pan and stockpot in one!
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Tight-fitting lids seal in moisture and flavor
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handle offers greater comfort and control
- Large assist handle ensures safe and easy transport
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
Shop All-Clad »
Questions & Answers
Also, good cookware is one of the more costly kitchen items and much desired by brides/grooms. If a good product, it will last a very long time.
This pan is 11 1/2" in diameter without the handles.
• Base: 9" Dia.
• Capacity: 6-qt.
• Weight: 5-lb., 6-oz
I have purchased other brand pans that have warped with the first use, even when not setting over high heat. I do not want to spend a lot of money for something that will fail
We have very good luck with All-Clad products as one of our premier lines of cookware. If by chance the saute pan would warp on you it is covered by All-Clad against defect, as well as Sur La Table's lifetime guarantee.
if you are looking for an item to compare an contrast you may want to look at our Demeyere Industry 5 6.5 quart Covered Saute Pan (sku #1031608). The superior base stability of Industry5 cookware guarantees the bottom of the pan remains almost perfectly flat when heated, even to higher temperatures. Oils and other liquids will evenly coat the bottom of the pan and never pool on the sides for even cooking results time after time.
the tri-ply construction, is it just on the bottom or does it go up the sides of the pan?If up the side is it partial or full length