All-Clad Stainless Steel Skillets
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control.
14" skillet available through website and catalog only.
Get Chef Chris Hasting’s recipe for Lyonnaise Salad with Bacon Vinaigrette: Click here »
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
Shop All-Clad: Click here »
- Versatile skillets handles everything from steak and pancakes to stir fry with ease
- Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Transition seamlessly from stovetop to oven
- Flat bottoms and flared sides enable effortless tossing
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- The 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe; oven safe up to 500°F
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Started with a 10-piece All-Clad set, and added another 8"" skillet for eggs, another 10"" and a 12"" for larger fish and other protein, and finally the 14"" for mole (the Mexican sauce, not the varmint). It's great to be able to customize the set with extra pieces as needed. Now have a total of six All-Clad skillets, and am extremely happy with them.
These also make great gifts!!
3 weeks ago
Questions & Answers
I am in the process of ridding my kitchen of nonstick cookware. I have learned that using less heat is key.