All-Clad® Stainless Steel Skillets
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control.
14" skillet available through website and catalog only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe; oven safe up to 500°F
- Available sizes: 8" or 14"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Versatile skillets handles everything from steak and pancakes to stir fry with ease
- Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Transition seamlessly from stovetop to oven
- Flat bottoms and flared sides enable effortless tossing
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.