All-Clad® Stainless Steel French Skillet with Lid, 11"
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Skillet and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Available sizes: 11"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Versatile skillets handle everything from steak to stir fry with ease
- Transitions easily from stovetop to oven
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Tight-fitting lid seals in moisture and flavor of food.
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior will not react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
These efficient multi-taskers are ideal for making everything from omelets and frittatas to stir fry and seafood with ease.
LARGE SURFACE AREA
Perfect for searing, browning, and pan frying.
Prevent splattering, facilitate basting, and enable you to flip like a pro.
HEATS QUICKLY AND EVENLY
Three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel.
WORKS WITH ANY HEAT SOURCE
Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction. Oven safe up to 500°F.
Stay-cool, stainless steel handles offer greater comfort and control.
Seals in the moisture and flavor of foods.
MADE IN THE USA
All-Clad’s revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.