All-Clad® Stainless Nonstick Skillets
With a variety of sizes, you’re sure to find the perfect pan, whether you’re making an omelet for one or pancakes for a crowd. Plus, unlike most nonstick cookware, these skillets are oven safe. Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction.
14" skillet available through website and catalog only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Care: Hand wash
- Available sizes: 8"; 10", 12", or 14"
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, and PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Versatile skillets handle everything from steak to stir fry with ease
- Create healthier meals without the need for excess butter or oil
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating is oven safe up to 500°F
- Flat bottoms and flared sides enable effortless tossing
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
3 months ago
Questions & Answers
broil or just oven....to what temp
Most skillets tend to bow in the center over time and then do not cook evenly. I call them ""spin skillets""