All-Clad® Stainless Nonstick Skillets
Spend $500 on All-Clad cookware to receive a bonus lasagna pan and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value). Spend $800 to receive the pan and mitts, plus a bonus 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value). You must add the lasagna pan and colander to your cart to receive bonus items. To receive the pan and mitts, add SKU 780346 to your cart. To receive the colander, add SKU 1548221 to your cart. The promo will apply automatically; you don't need any special codes.
With a variety of sizes, you’re sure to find the perfect pan, whether you’re making an omelet for one or pancakes for a crowd. Plus, unlike most nonstick cookware, these skillets are oven safe. Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction.
14" skillet available through website and catalog only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Care: Hand wash
- Available sizes: 8"; 10", 12", or 14"
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, and PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Versatile skillets handle everything from steak to stir fry with ease
- Create healthier meals without the need for excess butter or oil
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating is oven safe up to 500°F
- Flat bottoms and flared sides enable effortless tossing
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
I purchased this pan for occasional use only. My everyday All-clad pans are all straight stainless without the non-stick.
6 months ago
10 months ago
9 months ago
Questions & Answers
Most skillets tend to bow in the center over time and then do not cook evenly. I call them ""spin skillets""
broil or just oven....to what temp