All-Clad® Stainless Nonstick Skillets
With a variety of sizes, you’re sure to find the perfect pan, whether you’re making an omelet for one or pancakes for a crowd. Plus, unlike most nonstick cookware, these skillets are oven safe and clean up easily in the dishwasher. Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction.
14" skillet available through website and catalog only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Available sizes: 10", 12", or 14"
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, and PFOA-free nonstick coating
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Versatile skillets handle everything from steak to stir fry with ease
- Create healthier meals without the need for excess butter or oil
- Durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating is oven safe up to 500°F
- Flat bottoms and flared sides enable effortless tossing
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.