All-Clad® Stainless Steel Butter Warmer
This hand-polished, stainless steel butter warmer features All-Clad′s revolutionary three-ply bonded construction with a pure aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution. Ergonomic, stay-cool handle is securely attached with stainless steel rivets.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 1/2-QT (2 cup)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- 18/10 stainless-steel won′t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.