All-Clad® Stainless Steel Sauciers
Please note: The 1-qt. saucier available through catalog or website only. The 2-qt. and 3-qt. sauciers come with a lid; the 1-qt. saucier does not. Sauciers sold separately.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Available sizes: 1 qt., 2 qt. or 3 qt. The 2-qt. and 3-qt. sauciers come with a lid; the 1-qt. saucier does not
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Ideal for making creamy sauces, risotto, polenta and custards
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control and are securely attached with stainless steel rivets
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).