All-Clad® Stainless Steel Sauciers
- Ideal for making creamy sauces, risotto, polenta and custards
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use with all heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offer greater comfort and control and are securely attached with stainless steel rivets
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 2 qt. or 3 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
Questions & Answers
What are the dimensions of the sauciers? I have an All Clad pan that I purchased from you a couple of years ago. It is about 3"" deep and 9 1/2"" across at the top. My son expressed interest in having one, but I don't know whether it is a saucier or a saute pan. It has a lid. I'm 60 miles from the nearest store, so it isn't convenient for me to just go in and check it out
The 2qt saucier is 3" Tall X 8" in Diameter and approximately 15" from Handle to Handle.
It is pictured with a lid.
These hand-polished, stainless steel sauciers feature All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded construction with a pure aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution. Ergonomic, stay-cool handles are securely attached with stainless steel rivets. Magnetic stainless steel exterior is suitable for use with all heat sources, including induction. Oven safe up to 500°F. Cleans up easily in the dishwasher. 1-qt. or 2-qt. capacity. Lifetime warranty. Made in the USA.
The 1-qt. saucier does not come with a lid.
The 2-qt. saucier does come with a lid.
One interesting thing about the pan that we've found is that although the handle is metal and attached directly to the pan, the handle never gets too hot to handle, regardless of how long the pan is on the heat.