All-Clad® Stir-Fry Pan, 14"
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Cleans up easily with warm, soapy water
- Dimensions: 14" diameter
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Generously sized pan makes enough for the whole family
- Large surface area quickly cooks beef, chicken, pork, tofu, vegetables, and more
- Revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Extra-large assist handle enables easy transport
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior will not react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.