All-Clad® Stainless Chef’s Pan with Lid, 4 qt.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic, stay-cool handle offers greater comfort and control. Extra-large assist handle enables safe and easy transport from stovetop to table for a beautiful presentation.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Chef’s pan and domed lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is preferred
- Dimensions: 12" diameter
- Capacity: 4 quarts
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Pan lets you sauté, fry, simmer or steam foods with ease
- Generously sized pan makes enough for the whole family
- Compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500° F.
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- Domed lid circulates moisture as you cook and keeps food hot till you’re ready to serve
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior will not react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.