All-Clad® Stainless Steel Windsor Pans
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic stay-cool handle offers greater comfort and control.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Please note: The 2½-qt. pan comes with a lid; the 1½-qt. pan does not
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: Available in 1½-qt. and 2½-qt. sizes. The 2½-qt. pan comes with a lid; the 1½-qt. pan does not
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Narrow bottom and flared sides facilitate evaporation; ideal for reducing sauces
- Wide mouth enables precise pouring
- 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid-cast stainless steel handle is permanently secured with rivets
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.