All-Clad® Stainless Steel Windsor Pan, 2½ qt.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Ergonomic stay-cool handle offers greater comfort and control.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 2½-qt. pan comes with a lid
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for use on all cooking surfaces, including induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Narrow bottom and flared sides facilitate evaporation; ideal for reducing sauces
- Wide mouth enables precise pouring
- 3-ply bonded stainless steel construction ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless steel interior will not react with foods
- Solid-cast stainless steel handle is permanently secured with rivets
Company founder John Ulam was awarded more than 50 US patents, specifically related to bonded metals, and was instrumental in the US Mint’s conversion from solid silver coins to the bonded layered metals we use today.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).