All-Clad® Stainless Steel Sauteuse, 4 qt.
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Features an extra-large loop handle on lid, along with ergonomic, stay-cool side handles for safe and easy transport.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Sauté pan and domed lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 4-QT
- Dimensions: 10½" x 3¼"
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Magnetic stainless steel exterior is compatible with all oven and stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F.
- Large surface area is ideal for frying, browning, searing, and sautéing
- Extra-high sides enable you to easily add ingredients for everything from marinara sauce to chili
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Domed lid seals in heat and circulates moisture, delivering tender, flavorful results
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.