All-Clad® Stainless Steel Dutch Oven, 5½-qt.
The oven’s distinctive domed lid holds in heat and circulates moisture, delivering tender, flavorful results. Generously large and deep, it’s an excellent choice for one-pot meals.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Dutch oven with domed lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: 5½-QT
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Ultra-versatile pan goes from stovetop to table for beautiful presentation
- Compatible with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Round bottom enables effortless stirring without sticking
- Three-ply bonded design heats quickly and evenly
- Ergonomic, stay-cool assist handles ensure safe and easy transport
- Transfers from stovetop or oven to table for a beautiful presentation
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
Discover more delicious recipes from All-Clad Chef Ambassadors: Click here »
Shop All-Clad »
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).