All-Clad® Stainless Steel 14-Piece Set
14-PIECE SET INCLUDES:
10" and 12" OPEN SKILLETS
Great for everything from eggs-and-bacon breakfasts to perfectly seared steaks for company dinner.
2- and 3-QT SAUCEPANS WITH LIDS
Perfect for simmering, boiling, and warming food gently.
3- and 6-QT SAUTÉ PANS WITH HELPER HANDLES AND LIDS
Ideal for frying, sautéing, and searing.
8-QT STOCKPOT WITH LID
Enables you to sauté or brown, then add liquids for stocks, soups and stews.
4-QT CHEF’S PAN WITH DOMED LID
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Pots are stainless steel with an aluminum core; lids and handles are stainless steel
- Care: Dishwasher safe or clean with warm, soapy water
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with any oven or stovetop heat source, including induction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles offers greater comfort and control
- Extra-large assist handles enable easy transport
- Stainless steel rivets keep handles permanently secure
- 18/10 stainless steel exterior will not react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
- Tight-fitting lids hold in moisture as you cook and keep food hot till you’re ready to serve
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware's extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
Today, this revolutionary cookware is still made in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania–the same way it was four decades ago. All-Clad is the only bonded cookware manufacturer to use American craftsmen and American-made metals to produce a complete line of first-rate bonded cookware.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware, and this is what makes it a true American original. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world's top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a 12" x 14½" x 2½" lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking by Marcella Hazan, and two oven mitts by mail.