William Bounds Key Salt & Pepper Mills
- Provides a consistent grind every time
- Mill crushes rather than grinds the seasonings
- Can be used by left- and right-handed people
- Fine, medium and coarse settings
- Ceramic milling mechanism will never jam or freeze up
- Interior ceramic and stainless components never wear out
- Made in the USA
Questions & Answers
How do I refill the salt mill? Refilling the pepper mill was easy, but I can't figure out the salt mill for anything..
How do I fill pepper in the william rounds grinder
In order to fil the pepper you just need to unscrew the knob on top, remove the handle and the lid, then fill it with your peppercorn (using a pepper funnel would probably make it easier) then replace the handle/crank and screw the knob back on.