All-Clad® Stainless Double-Boiler Insert
All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even, efficient heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel. Features ergonomic, stay-cool handles for greater comfort and control. Plus, a rolled edge enables dripless pouring.
Catalog and website only.
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Capacity: Fits All-Clad 3-qt., 3½-qt., and 4-qt. saucepans or casseroles
- Dimensions: 8"
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the China
- Delivers gentle heat needed for melting chocolate or making delicate sauces
- Fits perfectly in All-Clad 8" diameter saucepans
- Three-ply bonded design ensures even heating
- 18/10 stainless-steel won’t react with foods
- Inner aluminum core eliminates hot spots
Shop All-Clad »
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).