All-Clad® Stainless Steel Double Boiler with Ceramic Insert
The ceramic insert delivers heat slowly and gently, preventing scorching or separating of delicate ingredients. It’s also ideal for reheating foods since the insert provides a cushion against high heat that might change consistency or flavor.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucepan, double boiler insert, and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum saucepan; ceramic insert
- Care: Cleans up easily with warm, soapy water
- Capacity: 2-qt. saucepan; 1½-qt. double boiler insert
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Double boiler made in the USA; ceramic insert is made in China
- All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel
- Exterior stainless-steel surface is magnetized and works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles ensure greater comfort and control
- Lid fits both insert and saucepan
- 18/10 stainless-steel and ceramic insert won’t react with foods
After years of perfecting his bonding process, Ulam established All-Clad Metalcrafters in 1971 and began producing commercial-quality bonded cookware for professional chefs and gourmet home cooks. The brand flourished as early adopters realized the cookware’s extraordinary properties and exemplary cooking performance.
All-Clad cookware is handcrafted with a unique bonding process using a proprietary recipe of metals to provide optimum cooking performance. No detail is overlooked in crafting All-Clad cookware. Thanks to its superb cooking performance, All-Clad continues to be the brand of choice for many of the world’s top chefs and culinary enthusiasts.
- Spend $500 or more on All-Clad cookware and receive a lasagna pan, a copy of Essentials of Italian Cooking, and two oven mitts (a $169.95 value) by mail. Spend $800 and receive the pan, book and mitts, plus a 5-qt. colander (a $279.95 value).