All-Clad® Stainless Steel Double Boiler with Ceramic Insert
Order this item now and we'll ship it to you on 08/09/2016, when it becomes available.
We won't charge you until the item ships.
We'll notify you of any change before then.
The ceramic insert delivers heat slowly and gently, preventing scorching or separating of delicate ingredients. It’s also ideal for reheating foods since the insert provides a cushion against high heat that might change consistency or flavor.
Web exclusive: Available online only.
Shop All-Clad »
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Includes: Saucepan, double boiler insert, and lid
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum saucepan; ceramic insert
- Care: Cleans up easily with warm, soapy water
- Capacity: 2-qt. saucepan; 1½-qt. double boiler insert
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Double boiler made in the USA; ceramic insert is made in China
- All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel
- Exterior stainless-steel surface is magnetized and works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles ensure greater comfort and control
- Lid fits both insert and saucepan
- 18/10 stainless-steel and ceramic insert won’t react with foods
Questions & Answers
The picture shows only the porcelain insert. But the description says this SKU: 828038 includes the 2-quart 5-ply suace pan. Can anyone at Sur la Table confirm what's included with this SKU? Do we get both the saucepan and insert for $179.95?
Is it induction compatible?