All-Clad Stainless Steel Double Boiler with Ceramic Insert
The ceramic insert delivers heat slowly and gently, preventing scorching or separating of delicate ingredients. It’s also ideal for reheating foods since the insert provides a cushion against high heat that might change consistency or flavor.
Shop All-Clad »
- All-Clad’s revolutionary three-ply bonded design features a thick aluminum core for even heat distribution, sandwiched between durable layers of stainless steel
- Exterior stainless-steel surface is magnetized and works with any stovetop heat source, including induction
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles ensure greater comfort and control
- Lid fits both insert and saucepan
- 18/10 stainless-steel and ceramic insert won’t react with foods
- Manufacturer: All-Clad
- Material: Stainless steel and aluminum saucepan; ceramic insert
- Capacity: 2-qt. saucepan; 1½-qt. double boiler insert
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Double boiler is made in the USA; ceramic insert is made in China
Care & Usage Show
- Cleans up easily with warm, soapy water
What's In the box? Show
- Saucepan, double boiler insert, and lid
1 year ago
Questions & Answers
Is it induction compatible?
The picture shows only the porcelain insert. But the description says this SKU: 828038 includes the 2-quart 5-ply suace pan. Can anyone at Sur la Table confirm what's included with this SKU? Do we get both the saucepan and insert for $179.95?